Tuesday, April 7, 2009

i just need this kind of person in my life!!

hulloh~

in da midst of exam mood right now...
huhu...just drop by to say a few words...

i just need a person that can be trusted..
for those who have a tendency to be a betrayer u can get Out FROM MY Life!!!
criusly ur access is denied...please try later...
im not in the mood of playing any games right now...maybe later i ll try to give a hint..huh...criusly the feeling is bad...and for those whom i trust..dun u ever dare to take it simple by saying good things in front of me but talking bad behind me...i dun give a damn if u r person that born to be bad...feel free to contact me by saying it...u r totally out from my life...im done of being a person that can be stepped here and there...do marked my words!!

1 carut coret:

. said...

woi..sabar jerla