Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mentadak rasanya..

salam~
waiting 4 my assignment to be sent to my lectrer..hm...criusly it takes like-lyf time- to send my file...hm...yea..the file is too large i ges..god!!im not a type of person who is great enuff in handling this type of emotion..huhu...thank God there is a "mentadak saket" that at least by myside ryt now...hm...saw it at the stairs new my rum..so just bring back and give him some water and sawi..hope he is feeling better becoz of the positive reaction shown by him..hm...might be he just been "trapped" by the acidic liquid sprayed by the pest control man on the afternoon...firstly, I dunno what to do for sure..but then,I just gave him water..and for few minutes,nothing happen..I gave him again and wait for few minutes more..and alhamdulillah..it does give some positive reaction by vomitting liquids which is yellow in colour..hm...so..now,Im waiting for more reaction from him..hope by tomorrow,he'll get better,Insyaallah...

0 carut coret: