Thursday, December 4, 2008

-spectacle-


salam..
i can't hold on any longer..
hu...the force of the stress is really hard in order to push me back into the right position...can't lay back to low..huh...how am i going to discribe my feeling right now...beyond the actual capasity...yea...trying to figure out the best way to forgive-forget and walk away from the past..huh...to someone that text me last nite..im personally sorry if i've done something bad-scratch-scribe-ur heart...again it falls under certain circumstances that is strictly hard to explain...huh...i do hope my moves in the next chapter of my life,won't include those who r not ready to be on the list...im personally sorry to whom it may be..-spectacle-

2 carut coret:

. said...

hoit..
aku grm la ngn ko..
jgn r rse bsalah beb
mngade..

bear said...

geram?...
hu...ak?
np lak...pe slh ak..
ngade?ngee...